Weekend: May 27-29, 2016
- X-Men: Apocalypse ———- $65,300,000 (Weekend Premiere)
- Alice Through the Looking Glass ———- $26,997,000 (Weekend Premiere)
- The Angry Birds Movie ———- $18,750,000
- Captain America: Civil War ———- $15,379,000
- Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising ———- $9,274,440
- The Jungle Book (2016) ———- $7,111,000
- The Nice Guys ———- $6,515,000
- Money Monster ———- $4,350,000
- Love & Friendship ———- $2,496,000
- Zootopia ———- $821,000
All numbers are from http://www.boxofficemojo.com.
The time has come for me to take a break from Screens & Writers. Even though this blog didn’t take a whole lot of my time, it just doesn’t fit in my life. Not now. Also, I’ve kind of been feeling like not wanting to post things anymore, so I don’t want to force myself anymore.
I’m calling this a hiatus because I might be back. I don’t know. All I know is that I’m not feeling “this” anymore. It’s time for a break. I plan on taking this break when June 1st comes. I’m sorry to anyone who follows this blog and was looking forward to posts, but the good things is is that all of the video posts come from YouTube, so you can find any new ones there under the channels: “Movie Math” by Beyond the Trailer, Collider Videos, and AfterBuzz TV.